Delray Engineering Inc. is a structural engineering firm providing consulting services for the Atlantic Provinces & Alberta since 2001. The company offers a broad range of engineering services to bring projects from conceptual to completion.
Delray Engineering Inc. has an immediate opening for an Intermediate Technologist, with 3-5 years of experience. See responsibilities and Qualifications below:
• Drafting of miscellaneous structural projects using AutoCAD;
• Resolving construction issues with the assistance of engineer;
• Provide project drafting and be accountable for schedule and efficiency;
• Work as part of a team to produce drawings for a variety of projects.
• Civil/Structural Engineering Technology graduate;
• 3-5 years of related experience;
• Experience in construction and/or consulting services is an asset;
• Ability to interpret construction drawings and specs;
• A working knowledge and familiarity with AutoCAD;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Comfortable working independently and with others.
We appreciate the interest and efforts of all applicants; however only those short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org